Sponsored Links


Here is the ultimate collection Merry Christmas 2016 Quotes and Whatsapps, that will definitely impress your friends and fellows. Merry Christmas Quotes Status is the straight way to wish Merry Christmas to your contacts and friend list.

Its always important to update a perfect Status to wish on Merry Christmas 2016. So we have an awesome collection of Merry Christmas Quotes Whatsapp Status and Quotes. Just check it out.



1. Christmas may be many things or it may be a few. For you, the joy is each new toy; for me; it’s watching U.

2. Bells are ringing the wishes of Christmas day the flying snowflakes send my most sincere blessings to you merry Christmas.

3. Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.

4. At Christmas play and make good cheer, For Christmas comes but once a year.

5. I wish U Lovely Christmas I wish U Favorable " I wish U Enjoyable " U shall not Lack in this X-mas thy Lord shall provide to U! Merry X-Mas.

6. I wish U Lovely X-mas I wish U Favorable ” I wish U Enjoyable ” U shall not Lack in this X-mas thy Lord shall provide to U! Merry Christmas!!.

7. Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.

8. May all the sweet magic Of Christmas conspire To gladden your hearts And fill every desire.


<<<Home Page>>>

Sponsored Links

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top