Sponsored Links


Loving Happy New Year Wishes for someone special close to heart. Greet your wife, fiance or girlfriend with such romantic wishes on this new year.



Your Face: Always Stays In My Eyes
Your Smile: Takes Away All My Stress
Your Voice: Delights Me and Cheers Me Up
Your Feelings:Keep Me Connected To You
Your Charm: Attracts Me Like Nothing Else
Your Honesty: Makes Me Feel Secure
Your Mind: Reads Me the Best
Your Magic: Surprises Me All the Time
Your Fantasy: Gets Me Naughty
Your Personality: Keeps Me Hooked
Your Presence: Lifts Me Up
Your Moods: Excite Me Like A Child
Your Touch: Makes Me Come Alive
Your Compliments: Gives Me a High
Your Attention: I Want More & More
Your Silence: Gets Me Thinking
Your Happiness: Brightens My Face
Your Spark: Lights the Fire In Me
Your Energy: Keeps Me Going

I Love You My Sweetheart!!

Sponsored Links

Post a Comment Blogger

  1. Happy New year wishes for new year 2016 here>>>>>>>http://allhappynewyearwishes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Top